Add me to Guest list
Access request notice for non-registered User
- TribaSpace is a platform for the fashion industry, PR, press and other related businesses provided by WeTriba (Imprint).
- Access is exclusively provided to representatives of entrepreneurs (Unternehmer) (within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code, BGB), legal persons constituted under public law (juristische Person des öffentlichen Rechts) or public sector funding companies (öffentlich-rechtliches Sondervermögen).
- If you want to use TribaSpace beyond being granted access to the guest list the restricted Showroom, you can register here free of charge.
- If you request access to the guest list the restricted Showroom, you are responsible for ensuring that all materials and information which you are submitting is current, accurate and complete.
- The owner of the guest list has full discretion to grant the requested access. There is no legal entitlement to grant such access and access can be revoked by owner of the guest list at any time for any reason.
- You represent and warrant that you will copy or misappropriate any trade secrets of others, including but not limited to non-public information displayed in the restricted Showrooms.
You agree to fully and effectively indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WeTriba and WeTriba's representatives, employees or vicarious agents from any and all claims including reasonable legal fees that arise out of your use of the WeTriba, including but not limited to:
- infringement or breach of any of the aforementioned terms, particularly the misuse of TribaSpace;
- incorrectness of submitted materials/information;
- infringement or breach of applicable law; and/or
- infringement of any third party rights.
- WeTriba does provide the access free of charge “as is”. WeTriba, therefore, does not assume any further liability.
- WeTriba does not ensure the correctness of the information posted by other users and/or third parties on TribaSpace, including but not limited to the materials on the Showrooms.
- WeTriba does not endeavour to check whether the information is current, accurate and complete or fulfil any requirements imposed by law or any professional body.
- The sole venue for all disputes arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the contract shall be WeTriba's place of business. However, WeTriba may also bring an action at the general place of your jurisdiction.
- Legal relations existing in connection with these terms shall be governed by German substantive law, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- If any provision of these terms are held or made invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of these terms.